Cacao + Fig balls
11 Jul 2020
Makes 12 large or 20 small
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 6 dried figs (preservative free), soaked in hot water for 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons cashew or macadamia butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (preservative free)
Mix all ingredients in a processor until combined and sticky to touch. Wash hands and keep damp to roll balls. 1 heaped tablespoon makes larger balls and 1 heaped teaspoon makes smaller balls. Refrigerate for 1 hour then re-roll with warm hands before storing in the fridge. Will keep up to 5 days.
Do you need more guidance on your wellness journey?
Book an appointment with Sarah here