Luxton Energy Salad
21 Oct 2014
By Sarah Nankervis, Naturopath & Nutritionist
Our Luxton Energy Salad contains lots of vitamins and minerals to keep your body functioning at it’s best and also minimises symptoms of bloating and that sluggish feeling we often get at the end of the day. It is delicious and so simple to make! Getting your energy from natural sources protects your body from nasty additives and sugars found in other energy enhancing foods that we often reach for. Happy energising!
- 1/2 beetroot grated
- 2 carrots chopped into thin rounds
- 1 cup very finely sliced kale leaves
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped roughly
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon seed mix (sunflower, flaxseed, sesame, poppyseed)
- 1/4 cup Organic, fermented apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Place shredded kale and apple cider vinegar into a bowl and rest of 10 minutes or until kale wilts slightly.
Add other ingredients and mix together.
Dress with Olive oil and serve with poached chicken/salmon or tuna.
Do you need more guidance on your wellness journey?
Book an appointment with Sarah here