Spring Bliss Balls
25 Sep 2018
By Sarah Nankervis, Naturopath & Nutritionist
- 1/2 cup of raw, whole almonds, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup of raw, hazelnuts, soaked overnight
- 4 Large dried figs (sulphite free), soaked overnight
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (we use black sesame)
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (almond/ABC/Cashew)
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon raw organic cacao powder
- Pinch Murray River Pink Salt
Soak nuts and figs overnight, drain and rinse. Pat dry. Process the nuts until they are a crumb like consistency. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until well combined. Using wet hands, roll the mixture into balls and place on a plate. Chill in the fridge for an hour to set (if you can wait that long) and enjoy.
Do you need more guidance on your wellness journey?
Book an appointment with Sarah here